The Sale and Rent of Industrial Property in the Western Cape are the primary focus of Epping Property. Passionate about the industrial property market, our strengths lie in the sale and rent of properties – utilising our market knowledge to find the best pairings. Our team of experts boast years of experience, providing access to skills that most unspecialised brokerages cannot offer. With feet firmly on the ground, our team is ready to respond to your inquiries quickly and efficiently.
Our business areas include Airport Industria, Ndabeni, Maitland, Epping (1 & 2), Beaconvale, Parow Industria and Bellville (Sacks Circle), as well as the R300 strip –the major industrial zones of the Cape Town area. While we handle all areas of Cape Town, our primary focus remains on the central industrial areas. As Epping is the heart of industrial property in Cape Town, it only fits that this is where we have made our home.
We are seen as an integral part of the Epping business community, working closely and in collaboration with all stakeholders – including the Epping Community Improvement District – to assist in and make sure that the suburb gets continuously closer to achieving its full potential.
Epping Property offers invaluable advice and analysis on sale and rent considerations. We are mindful that every company focuses on different factors, evaluating every opportunity in their unique way when comparing to the business and enterprise concerned.
Epping Property’s holding company, Bales and Associates, specialises in the sale and rent of commercial, retail and leisure property.
(use the slider to determine applicable Size and Price)
(use the slider to determine suitable Size and Price)
We see ourselves as an integral part of the Epping business community and work in close collaboration with all stakeholders (including the Epping Community Improvement District) in assisting in making sure the suburb gets closer to achieving its potential.
Epping Property offers invaluable advice and analysis on Sale and Leaseback considerations. We are mindful that every company has different factors and evaluate each opportunity in a manner unique to the business and enterprise concerned.
Epping Property’s holding company, Bales and Associates, specialises in the sale and leasing of commercial, retail and leisure property.
Recent Sales of Industrial Property by Epping Property
- ex DairyBelle sites in Cochrane Ave, Epping 1. Sold to an Owner Occupier for R66m.
- 14 Cochrane Avenue Epping 1. Sold to an Owner Occupier for R32m.
- Inyoni Park, Ndabeni. Sold to an investor for R30m.
- 33 Packer Ave, Epping 2. Sold to an Owner Occupier for R3,6m.
- 45 Morningside Road, Ndabeni, Cape Town. Sold to an investor for R20m.
- Unit 5, Trippessa Park, Bofors Circle. Sold to an Owner Occupier for R2,80m.
- Corner Mail and Techno Crescent, WP Park. Sold to an investor for R5,05m.
- 22 Bertie Avenue, Epping 2. Sold to an Owner Occupier for R18,75m.
- 8 Hawkins Ave, Epping 1. Sold to an Owner Occupier for R11,2m.
- 6 Nourse Ave, Epping 2. Sold to a private investor for R6m.
We are the only brokerage with an office in the Epping area
- We spend most of our time in Epping and the major Industrial areas of Cape Town.
- Our local office enables us to better serve our clients in a variety ways.
- Click here for a comprehensive Property Purchase Checklist.