Want to rent an industrial property? Want to lease industrial property in Cape Town? Industrial Property Rentals and Industrial Property sales in the Western Cape are the primary focus of Epping Property. Passionate about the industrial property market, our strengths lie in the sale and rental of industrial properties – utilising our market knowledge to find the best deals for you.
The truth of the matter is that online industrial property portals just cannot match the benefits of using a professional, trustworthy, experienced industrial property broker.
For example, an experienced broker will ask the following questions before showing one premises to match suitability:
- What are the exact power requirements of the incoming business and the perfect power offering by the building?
- What is the height, stacking and racking requirements of one’s business and the premises?
- Fire regulation compliance (e.g., Sprinkler systems, etc.)?
- Loading, parking, paving, turning circle requirements?
- Flooring and lighting?
- What staff facilities are required?
- What is the practical, yet the realistic timing of a move from previous premises?
- Finally, ensure the vital factors to consider before entering into an industrial lease or purchase agreement are implemented and considered.
Our team of experts boast years of experience, providing access to skills that most unspecialised brokerages cannot offer. With feet firmly on the ground, our team is ready to respond to your inquiries quickly and efficiently … for your benefit.
Our business areas include Epping Industria 1 & 2, Airport Industria, Ndabeni, Maitland, Epping (1 & 2), Beaconvale, Parow Industria and Bellville (Sacks Circle), as well as the R300 strip –the major industrial zones of the Cape Town area. While we handle all areas of Cape Town, our primary focus remains on the central industrial regions. As Epping is the heart of industrial property in Cape Town, it only fits that this is where we have made our home.
Where required, Epping Property collaborates with specialised experts. An example of this is Airport Property in Airport Industria.
Epping Property offers invaluable advice and analysis on rent considerations. We are mindful that every company focuses on different factors, evaluating every opportunity in their unique way when comparing to the business and enterprise concerned.
Advantages of Renting one’s own premises
- Financially, renting can be beneficial to
owning. Globally, the vast majority of successful companies rent their business premises.
capitalintensive than owning.
- Not subject to capital depreciation should the property market deteriorate.
- The flexibility of renting. One’s business is only limited to the
length ofone’s lease. This can be beneficial in times of growth, times of contractionor times of change.
- One’s business can be more nimble than if one owned a property.
- Maintenance and management of rented business property.
(Select Location and Property Type. Also, use the slider to determine applicable Size and Price)
We see ourselves as an integral part of the Epping business community and work in close collaboration with all stakeholders (including the Epping Community Improvement District) in assisting in making sure the suburb gets closer to achieving its potential.
Epping Property also offers invaluable advice and analysis on Sale and Leaseback considerations. We are mindful that every company has different factors and evaluate each opportunity in a manner unique to the business and enterprise concerned.
Epping Property’s holding company, Bales and Associates, specialises in the sale and leasing of commercial, retail and leisure property.
Rent Industrial Property with the only brokerage with an office in the Epping area
- We spend most of our time in Epping and the major Industrial areas of Cape Town.
- Our local office enables us to better serve our clients in a variety of ways.
- Click here for factors to consider when renting an industrial property.