Epping Property are the best brokers for Industrial Property in the Western Cape. Our property experts and agents provide a broad range of occupants, tenants, investors and developers with property solutions. Focused on their (your) individual needs. Our clients range from major financial institutions and listed companies. Additionally, corporates and small business enterprises looking to invest or lease. Advice about property and lease contracts in the industrial sector.
We are “on-top-of-the-game.” Continually handling an extensive range of current commercial and industrial property transactions. In addition, we continually add to our accolades and were recently acknowledged by Growthpoint Properties as one of the the best Industrial Property Brokers in South Africa. Our 30+ years experience in the commercial and industrial real estate market plus up-to-date knowledge and extensive contact base will put you at the front of the pack! Consequently, we have been voted by the marketplace as one of the best brokers for Industrial Property.
Epping Property specialises in the sale, purchase, rental and leasing of industrial and investment property in the greater Cape Town area, South Africa. We are No.1 for Industrial property. Epping Industria is where we focus our real estate activity. In fact, Epping Property is the only industrial property agency focused on Epping and the only property brokers to have a local office.
Best brokers for Industrial Property
Tony Bales (B.Com, Dip Fin Man)
- Tony started his property career at Old Mutual Properties in 1990 as a Property Investment Analyst. He was responsible at a young age for all the property purchases and sales of investment properties. He progressed, moved around the country, and was ultimately responsible for all sales and new investment (developments and existing) in Gauteng and Kwazulu-Natal. In 1994 this was more than R1bn.
- Tony headed back to Cape Town and joined Marriott Property Services, where he became a director and was responsible for some of the largest commercial broking deals. Including the sale of the ex-BP Centre in Cape Town CBD, in one of the first ever commercial transactions to foreigners.
What? Interest rates 25,5%? …
- After the interest rates hit 25,5% in 1998, he headed back to the safer haven of Old Mutual Properties. Here he asset managed a Southern African property portfolio of about R4bn. Tony’s additional responsibilities were seeking new business for the restructured property division. This gave him international exposure to most of the world’s major commercial property players on various continents.
- After a few more adventures, including eight months in Dubai, BOE (Manager, Property Finance) and Century City (Nedbank), Tony decided that he wanted to use his varied experience to his benefit. He now runs his company, Epping Property.
- Epping Property continues to be an award-winning market leading industrial property brokerage.
- Tony is married to Shirley and they have two sons.
- After completing his management training with Clicks and achieving a sales diploma from Cape Town Technikon and managing various stores around the Western Cape, he decided to travel. Here he got involved in the hospitality trade with the Whitbread Group in the UK. After a number of management stints in landmark pubs in the UK, John came home to further his hospitality career.
- John attained prominent management positions at quality establishments including Quay 4, The Alphen Hotel and the Ambassador Hotel in Bantry Bay. At this time, John started a family and decided to leave the hospitality industry to spend more quality time with his new family.
Finally, property …
- This led John to enter the Real Estate industry where he joined Rattle Walton in Hout Bay. The only family-owned and independent real estate company in the area. The company was the most successful company in the area. It accounted for at least 50% of the sales against all the other major national companies year on year.
- John left the residential real estate industry in 2012 to join Epping Property, another independent company. He has settled into the Industrial property trade very well. He has fostered significant relationships with all the major, national landlords, tenants, and investors.
- John is married to Michele and they have two boys.
If you’re looking for industrial property to rent, for sale or lease. Help with a market rental evaluation or lease renewal. Be it office space, factory space, workshops or manufacturing facility. Business park, industrial park, factory shop, factory outlet. Distribution centre, large warehouse space or warehousing, we are here to help you. We offer the best advice and widest selection of Cape Town industrial property in the Western Cape.
As the best brokers for Industrial Property, we can provide either advice or services in the following areas:
- Sales & Rentals of industrial property
- Market Rental Analysis and Evaluation.
- Assisting landlords and tenants with Leasing Contracts and Lease Renewals
- Landlord and Tenant representation
- Property Asset Management and Asset Optimization Management
- Industrial Property Valuations
- Project or development marketing
- Industrial Property valuation and consulting
- Property development facilitation
- Recycling of outdated Industrial buildings