Bellville Warehouse for Rent – Mill Road Industrial Park.
An award-winning institutional landlord has developed a secure business/ industrial/ warehouse park that offers the very latest and best features. Designed by a top architect who also designed Greenfield Industrial Park at Airport Industria.
A total of 33,000m² warehousing will be the final complement of Mill Road Industrial Park. Unit sizes range from 3,273m² to 7,598m². Also, most units can be joined to create more substantial sizes. Mostly 11m height to the eaves. Including dedicated yard areas to many units. The entire business park will have state of the art 24-hour security. Phase 2 has recently been completed.
|Rentable Area (excl. Dedicated Yard)||Asking Rental, excl. Vat (Negotiable)|
LOCATION and VISIBILITY
Located approximately 10km from the airport via Robert Sobukwe Drive, 5km to the N1 and 5km to the N2 (via the R300), this industrial park is situated on Mill Road in Bellville Industria. Opposite the well-known Sacks Circle. Proximity to R300 (R300 links the N1 and the N2) as well as to Robert Sobukwe Drive (Formerly Modderdam Road). Close to the successful Mega Park.
Importantly, 6Mva power to site with a possible 4Mva available.
Completion of Phase 1 was Oct 2018 and Phase 2 was completed at the end of 2019. Gross rentals upon completion are R70/m² plus Vat upwards. Most notably, this price includes security.
So, if you’re looking for a Bellville Warehouse for Rent, this will likely be an excellent option at the top end of the market.
Mill Road Industrial Park offers warehouse and distribution space that retains an optimum rectangular plan and provides a very generous internal clear height for racking, staging and loading. Also, the warehouses are sprinkler protected at roof level and offer sprinkler tanks and pumps, which can accommodate in-rack sprinkler systems.
The air-conditioned offices are of contemporary modern design and are articulated with dark face brick and attractive, deep-set window and door openings.
The warehouses are all fitted with ample roller shutter doors (additional ones can be added if required). Designed to allow for raised docking platforms, and the installation of dock levellers can be done post-occupation, if required.
Mill Road Industrial Park’s warehouse entrances are separate from the office component and offer a canteen and kitchen area for warehouse staff. The main entrance to the offices includes a reception and meeting area. Also, a naturally-lit staircase leads to an open-plan first-floor office area with tea kitchen, ablutions and balcony area.
Mill Road Industrial Park is as safe and secure as a Bellville Warehouse for Rent could be, with a security fence around the full perimeter of the park, onsite management and 24/7 security guarding. There is a manual access control point at the gatehouse into the park.
ENERGY and WATER EFFICIENCY
- Mill Road Industrial Park enjoys a host of energy-efficient features:
- Energy-efficient T5 fluorescent lighting is installed in all internal areas
- The warehouse lighting can be adjusted to three different settings (depending on the amount of natural daylight harvested via the polycarbonate side sheeting)
- Borehole water is available
- The warehouse and office areas use motion sensor lighting
- The external and security lighting consists of LED pole mounted and wall mounted light fittings
- Inverter type DX units are used for the air-conditioning
- The offices have roof insulation, and limited glazing (designed to reduce the amount of energy needed for heating and cooling) and the warehouse has under-roof insulation to ensure comfortable ambient conditions without the need for extraction or air-conditioning systems
- Hot water is generated using heat pumps, and all hot water pipes are lagged to reduce heat losses
- An abundance of natural daylight helps to drive down electricity costs. A canteen and kitchen area for warehouse staff. The main entrance to the offices includes a reception and meeting area. Also, a naturally-lit staircase leads to an open-plan first-floor office area with tea kitchen, ablutions and balcony area.
(Select Location and Property Type. Also, use the slider to determine applicable Size and Price)
Type: For Rent
Occupation Date: March, 2020
Property ID: 147
Rentable Area: 3,273.00 m²