Epping Rentals. Newly built business unit in industrial park in Epping Industria 1. Close to Cape Town Market. Secure. One roller shutter door. Lots of natural light.
A whole row of new, small units is being built at Giant Park 1 in Cochrane Ave. Occupation possible from 01 November 2018.
Unit 5 – 757 m² – LET
Unit 6 – 184 m² – LET
Unit 7 – 194 m² – LET
Unit 8 – 278 m² – LET
Unit 9 – 202 m² – LET
Unit 10 – 196 m² – AVAILABLE
Unit 11 – 610 m² – LET
Epping Industria offers the best rentals given the location and quality of premises. Known to be at reasonable levels, Epping rentals offer value-for-money when compared to other prime industrial areas in Cape Town.
This site forms part of the old DairyBelle operation. Dairybelle was liquidated in 2017 and this property was bought by a private investor. The buildings on the property have been refurbished.
The property is very well located in Epping 1 – part of the main industrial node of the greater Cape Town area. It is also very close to Cape Town Market and various other companies involved in the fresh food industry. Central to all parts of Cape Town and favoured by many businesses – large and small. Strategically placed between the N1 and N2, the two most important arterial roads through greater Cape Town. Epping is further located on the N7 (Jakes Gerwel Drive) which links the N1 and N2 in a north-south direction.
Why businesses prefer refurbished and new industrial buildings
- In recent years around South Africa a large number of new industrial warehouses and factories have been constructed by companies, and by landlords for tenants.
- New industrial buildings typically are much higher/taller than older buildings and hence the use of the full vertical area of the building. Due to the height, the greater R/m² (square metre) rental of the new building in many cases translates to a lower R/m³ (cubic metre).
- A business can specify up-front what configuration they would like the building to be, thus allowing for more efficient usage of floor space. Businesses can also plan ahead as most buildings take about eight months to complete.
- Most modern buildings have structural benefits such as fewer columns, allowing for greater flexibility and higher productivity of their space over time.
- New, high specification, super flat floors offer better safety standards and less wear and tear on forklifts.
- In addition, they adhere to latest fire regulations.
- Modern security systems.
- Yard areas and loading bays designed with large modern trucks in mind.
Modern buildings provide for reduced energy costs of various utilities.
- Significant amounts of natural lighting. Lower lighting costs.
- Energy efficient lighting. Lower lighting costs.
- Reduced water wastage and hence less water usage.
- Reduced temperature control costs.
- Provision for solar energy installations.
Use of modern, environmentally sensitive materials. In many cases, these materials also last longer than their older, outdated predecessors.
Appealing, healthy environment for staff. Hence better productivity, lower staff turnover and improved quality of life.
Type: For Rent
Occupation Date: November, 2018
Rentable Area: 196.00 m²