For Sale in Epping Cape Town. 99c Bofors Circle is in the process of being refurbished, sectionalised and the various sections sold individually. Unit sizes range from 638 m² to 1,250 m².
Each unit will have at least 2 roller shutter doors.
|99 Bofors Circle|
|Unit no.||Size (m²)||Asking Price (excl. Vat)|
|Block C||Unit 1||1,250||9,375,000|
|Block C||Unit 2||717||5,760,000|
|Block C||Unit 3||716||5,760,000|
|Block C||Unit 4||638||5,120,000|
The various benefits of locating one’s business in Epping Industria, Cape Town
- The most central industrial node in Cape Town. Access to most of the major roadways in the Cape Peninsula.
- Less traffic congestion than most other large industrial areas.
- Proximity to all forms of public transport.
- 24-hour security in the whole of Epping Industria with 24-hour camera surveillance.
- Good availability of power for businesses.
- Wide roads are offering good access to all forms of large trucks.
- The Epping CID manages Epping in an efficient manner. It is the largest Community Improvement District (CID) in SA.
Industrial property has been a very good, safe and stable investment during the last few years. Industrial properties that have been for sale in Epping Cape Town have achieved realistic prices and have seen stable appreciation in capital value. As a result of Epping Industrial being central, and a high-demand area, not many people have wanted to sell their properties in Epping Industrial. Click here for up-to-date statistics on all the sales of industrial properties in Epping during the last few years.
(Select Location and Property Type. Also, use the slider to determine the applicable Size and Price)
Occupation Date: June, 2021
Rentable Area: 717.00 m²
Property ID: 210