Ndabeni Industrial premises to Rent.
First of all, the total rentable area is 7,880 m². Included, approximately 1,500 m² of offices. In addition, the yard, with a separate entrance, measures about 1,000 m². The main warehouse area measures about 4,000 m². The adjoining warehouse space measures about 2,000 m². The warehousing is fully sprinklered and also has a power supply of about 1,600 Amps. Seems like this property is suitable for various industrial usages such as manufacturing, storage or distribution.
Ndabeni is one of the most central industrial suburbs in Cape Town. If one looks at a map of Cape Town, Ndabeni sits in the middle of greater Cape Town.
Advantages of locating in Ndabeni are:
1. A central Police reaction unit within 1km.
2. Access to all forms of public transport. Also, Ndabeni train station is 300m down Inyoni Street.
3. Mica Harware and Merrypak coffee shop, restaurant and business centre 3-minute walk from this property.
4. Noteworthy, low crime area
5. Low traffic congestion
6. Efficient access to N2, N1 and M5 highways.
7. Harbour and Airport probably a 10-minute drive.
8. Especially relevant, upmarket Howard Shopping Centre 3 minutes away. Convenience, convenience, convenience!
9. Also, Vincent Pallotti Hospital 5min drive away.
(Select Location and Property Type and use the slider to determine applicable Size and Price)
Ndabeni Industrial premises to Rent
Type: For Rent
Occupation Date: February, 2019
Rentable Area: 7,880.00 m²