Warehouse to Rent in Bellville South, Cape Town – Equites Park – Mill Road.
Situated on Mill Road in the industrial node of Bellville South. Excellent access to the N1, N2 and R300 highways. Access to majority of the main roadways is via the well-known and free-flowing Peter Barlow Drive and Robert Sobukwe Road. As a result, the development is situated 12 minutes away from the airport and only 30 minutes from the harbour. In addition, there is a strong labour pool in close proximity to the development with excellent access to public transport. The area is well-known by logistics users and is a well established industrial suburb. Existing tenants at Equites Park – Mill Road include Digistics and East Balt Bakery.
Warehouse – 5,227 m²
Offices – 366 m²
Offices mezzanine – 422 m²
Gatehouse – 40 m²
Total – 6,055 m²
Completion is anticipated to be May 2019.
Leading businesses prefer new industrial buildings due to their features and modern efficiencies.
- Perimeter walls of the warehouse constructed using tilt-up.
- Clear springing height of 10,5m.
- 3 docked doors with the ability to increase to 5.
- 2 on-grade doors with the ability to increase to 4.
- 5m canopies included over docked doors and 22m canopies over the on-grade doors.
- Section doors with viewing panels on all doors.
- Kelly dock levelers imported from the USA and locally assembled.
- Ample concrete yard space with 42m turning circles.
- LED lights to the warehouse.
- Mechanically ventilated warehouse.
- Maximum flexibility with fewer columns.
- Translucent sheeting allowed for natural light on vertical surfaces.
- Insulation to roof area only, compliant with ASIB 11th edition.
- Fully sprinklered warehouse connected to shared backup pumps and tanks with the provision of a valve chamber enabling connection points for in-rack sprinklers.
- FM2 Floor per the TR 34 4th edition (FM 2 special per the TR 3rd edition)
- Floor load bearing capacity of minimum 60Kn/sqm.
Modern warehouses help with reduced energy costs of various utilities:
- Above-normal amounts of natural lighting result in lower lighting costs.
- Energy efficient lighting. Lower lighting costs and longer usage per low wattage item.
- Reduced water wastage and hence less water usage.
- Reduced temperature control costs.
- Provision for solar energy installations.
(Select Location and Property Type and use the slider to determine applicable Size and Price)
Warehouse to Rent in Bellville South – Equites Park – Mill Road
Occupation Date: June, 2019
Rentable Area: 6,055.00 m²
Property ID: 142