The most significant industrial lease transaction of the year in Epping Industria has been concluded by Epping Property Brokers. The Epping warehouse measuring more than 13,600 m² has been let to a company entering the Cape Town market from Johannesburg. The size is equivalent to 2.5 rugby fields!
The warehouse, situated in a prime position on Bofors Circle in Epping Industria 2, occupies a very visible location. The property overlooks the main Viking Way/ Jakes Gerwel Drive intersection and is adjacent Jumbo Cash and Carry.
The warehouse is going to be used mainly for warehousing and distribution. Epping Industria was selected as the best central business location in Cape Town for the expansion of this already successful business. The happy landlord is one of the property funds listed on the JSE.
Epping Property brokers specialise in the field of industrial property leasing and sales. The knowledgeable brokers offer a far broader service than just a simple online property search service. When one is seeking industrial premises, a range of practical aspects needs to be considered. Especially relevant, the following 9 points cannot be catered for by an online rental portal:
- The exact power requirements of the incoming business and the accurate power offering by the building.
- The height, stacking and racking requirements of one’s business and the premises.
- Fire regulation compliance (e.g., Sprinkler systems, etc.).
- Loading, parking, paving, turning circle requirements.
- Flooring and lighting.
- Staff facilities.
- The practical, yet realistic timing of a move from previous premises.
- Finally, the vital factors to consider before entering into an industrial lease agreement.
In conclusion, Epping Property has the experience of handling all the above aspects and guiding a new tenant through this process.
There are numerous benefits of signing an industrial lease in Epping Industria.
So, when asking oneself Which property brokers to use in Epping Industria?, Epping Property should always be considered. It is always best to use a knowledgable industrial brokerage specialising in the area one wishes to rent in.