Looking for industrial property to Rent in Epping Industria? Entire free-standing industrial property. Comprising warehouse/ factory space, offices plus a fully paved yard area.
Total Rentable area 4,511 m² (Option 1)
Rentable area excluding high bay warehouse 3,685 m² (Option 2)
Option 1 – 4,511 m² (including the high bay warehouse, currently incorporated into the central warehouse. Notably, all access is through the main property.)
R202,995/ month plus Vat.
Option 2 – 3,685 m²
R165,825/ month plus Vat.
The warehouse includes a substantial mezzanine. (Excluded from the rentable area). Consequently, a tenant may wish to retain this mezzanine or ask the landlord to remove it.
The roofing is part asbestos, part zinc non-asbestos.
A power supply of 300 Amps (3-phase) is available. Occupancy is available at short notice. The majority of the offices are air-conditioned.
At the front of the property is a staff/ visitors parking area which includes a generous amount of open parking bays plus six under-cover shade-cloth parking bays.
Entrance is through a single gate, which is served by a guard house. Multiple loading doors serve the warehouse areas from the side of the property.
About 50% of the warehousing is sprinklered. Due to the configuration of the property, sprinklers are not required in various sections.
Importantly, businesses should check these vital aspects before entering into a new lease agreement. Everyone looking for industrial property to Rent in Epping Industria should study this list!
The Property is well located at 20 Goodenough Ave in Epping 2. This location has quick access to the significant N7/Viking Way intersection as well as the N7/N2 intersection from where all parts of Cape Town are readily accessible.
Various successful businesses share Goodenough Ave as a location – Kap Limited, Nampak, Laser Group.
- Epping Industria is probably the most central business location in Cape Town.
- Consequently, access to most of the major roadways and transport links in the Cape Peninsula.
- Also, lower overall costs of logistics as a result of the central location.
- Another significant benefit is Epping Industria being close to Cape Town International Airport.
- Furthermore, close to the Port of Cape Town.
- Importantly, less traffic congestion than most other large industrial areas.
- Also, wide roads are offering excellent access to all forms of large trucks.
- Proximity to all forms of public transport (Bus, train and taxi).
- A substantial decisive factor is the continual 24-hour security in the whole of Epping Industria with 24-hour camera surveillance.
- Good availability of power for businesses.
- The efficient and active Epping Community Improvement District (Epping CID).
- Practical and well-rehearsed Disaster Management plan. (Fire and others).
- Close, quick and efficient service by Epping Property Brokers.
- Cost-effective property prices and lower comparative rentals, offering excellent value-for-money.
- Finally, you’re in good company with many of SA’s leading businesses in Epping Industria.
(Select Location and Property Type and use the slider to determine applicable Size and Price)
Industrial Property to Rent in Epping Industria
Type: For Rent
Occupation Date: March, 2019
Rentable Area: 4,511.00 m²