Various new industrial property developments are currently planned or underway in Cape Town. Furthermore, modern, new industrial property developments offer many advantages to businesses.
1. New industrial buildings are typically much higher, offering a lower R/m³ (Rand per cubic metre).
2. Businesses can specify what their specific requirements are.
3. Better operational efficiencies.
4. Fewer columns, therefore greater operational flexibility.
5. Higher specification floors.
6. Adhere to the latest fire regulations. Lower insurance costs.
7. Modern security systems.
8. More natural light.
9. Reduced energy costs of various utilities.
10. Use of the latest environmentally sensitive materials.
11. Appealing and more productive environment for staff.
Leading businesses prefer new industrial developments. As a result, huge new facilities are currently being developed for Massmart, Shoprite, and DSV Logistics (to name a few) in Cape Town. Most of these will be completed by early 2021.
New Industrial Property Developments
A range of new industrial property developments are planned or under construction in Cape Town. Specifically warehouses, logistics facilities, high-tech factories, distribution centres and more
1. Moorsom Ave, Epping Industrial
13,584m² new building to commence construction shortly.
View a video of Epping Industrial for an overview of the most significant and central industrial suburb in Cape Town.
Click here for further information on this soon-to-be-built new Cape Town Warehouse for Rent.
2. Newlyn Park, Epping Industrial
12,375m² logistics facility. Recently completed, and fully tenanted.
Click here for further details of this Epping Industrial warehouse – recently completed.
3. King Air Industria, Airport Industria
71Ha being developed into a modern, secure industrial park.
Sites for sale – 29,048m², 19,524m² & 5,088m².
A leading developer will develop other various, significant industrial property sites to tenant’s requirements.
Click here for further details on King Air Industria.
4. Airport City land for development
Various industrial property sites fronting the N2 available to be developed to tenant’s requirements.
5. Solar City, Airport Industria
7,415m² & 39,013m² sites for development to tenant’s requirements.
Prime N2 visibility in logistics hub.
6. Equites Park, Philippi/ Lansdowne
8,089m² distribution centre. Recently completed and fully tenanted.
7. Equites Park, Parow Industria
17,800m² single tenant distribution centre under construction. Available for rent.
Click here for further information on this new industrial property to rent in Parow.
8. Hindle Road land
48Ha site on existing diamond interchange onto R300.
The whole site is for sale. The rezoning to General Industrial is substantially advanced.
9. Equites Park, Saxdowne
This new industrial development consists of a 8,000m² warehouse.Subdivision into 2 portions is possible.
10. Blackheath land for development
Well-located site for development to tenant’s requirements.
11. Brackengate 2
Various sites fronting the R300 for development to tenant’s requirements.
View more about Brackengate 2.
12. Winelands Industrial Park
58,506m² site facing N1 for development to tenant’s requirements.
13. Montague Park, Montague Gardens
Various sites for development to tenant’s requirements
6 Tanzanite Boulevard
12,000m² in total. The design of this building allows for subdivision into smaller portions.
Click here to view premises available in Montague Park.
14 Atlantic Hills
Various sites for development, or for sale.
Also, click here for further details on what Atlantic Hills has to offer.
(Select Location and Property Type. Also, use the slider to determine the applicable Size and Price)