Epping Industrial Warehouse. Brand new warehouse development in Epping Industria. The perfect logistics and warehousing facility with multiple loading doors. Construction is currently underway.
85 Bofors Circle, Epping Industria 2, Cape Town. Epping Industria is the most central industrial area in Cape Town. The N7 runs directly through Epping, making for easy access to the N2 as well as the N1. Easy access to the national road network. Especially relevant is that it is ideally positioned close to Cape Town International Airport, within easy reach of the airport cargo terminals via back routes.
- Site area = 19,618 m²
- Zoning = General Industrial 2
- Warehouse = 11,064 m²
- Offices and ablutions = 680 m²
- Covered loading = 631 m²
- In conclusion, Total Rentable Area = 12,375 m²
The state-of-the-art new A-grade storage facility will employ an operationally efficient design, tailored to the client’s precise specifications, including – a yard area ideal for reticulation and turnaround times for vehicles – and loading banks with canopies for easy loading and offloading even during inclement weather. The premises are to be serviced by modern, state of the art “A” grade offices, which will be fully airconditioned. Ample office, warehouse and visitor parking will be provided.
The offices will be A-grade and fully air-conditioned.
Also, ample office, warehouse and visitor parking will also be provided.
- Covered loading areas.
- Also, 8 dock levellers.
- Natural lighting.
- Side and reverse parking.
- 15m height to the eaves.
- Also, a full fire sprinkler system designed to the latest modern insurance-friendly specifications.
- Designed for racking up to 12m with an in-rack sprinkler system.
- Warehouse floor loading – 10/tsqm
- Wide or narrow aisles as per tenant’s operational requirements.
- 500 Kva/ 722 Amps power supply.
The rental quoted below is a net rental and excludes Rates, CID Levies and consumption charges (water, electricity, sewerage and refuse).
- The site will have an all-weather 24-hour guarding system, security gates and access control. All of which are secured by high-security fences. As a result, businesses can operate with peace of mind.
Progress with Construction
Click here to see another logistics warehouse under construction.
Click here to see all the new industrial property developments currently underway in Cape Town.
Read the latest version of the Epping Property Newsletter/ Brochure
(Select Location and Property Type. Also, use the slider to determine applicable Size and Price)
Type: For Rent
Occupation Date: Sep, 2020
Property ID: 152
Rentable Area: 12,375.00 m²